Here you can connect with like minded creative people from all over the world to buy and sell unique handmade products. So take a look at the shops or even start your own, selling your own products and receiving all of the commission (Thats right, we take no commission).
1. By accessing and using www.bewtsy.com (Bewtsy) you accept and agree to be legally bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using Bewtsy, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to this website. Any participation or use of this website and its services will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this website.
1. If you are under the age of 18, you must be supervised by an adult whilst using our site
2. Provide us with accurate information when filling out any and all forms on our site.
3. You are required to use a username that abides by our terms (Nothing offensive, rude or vulgar).
4. You are responsible for your own account including your password and account details. You must take full responsibility for all of your account content and activity. If your account has been created as as part of a business entity, you guarantee that you have the relevant permission and clearance to agree to these terms on the businesses behalf.
5. By posting Your Content, you grant Bewtsy a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of Your Content to provide the Services and to promote Bewtsy, your Bewtsy shop, or the Services in general, in any formats and through any channels, including across any Bewtsy Services or third-party website or advertising medium.
6. You understand that Bewtsy is a marketplace that allows users to buy and sell up cycled and hand made products. Bewtsy does not have possession of anything listed or sold through this website, and is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. The contract for the sale is directly between buyer and seller. It is necessary for all shop owners to include any and all information regarding refunds, returns and shipping in the shops description. It is also the responsibility of the buyer to ensure they understand this information before any transactions are made.
7. You understand that while we offer helpful blog posts regarding hand made items and how to create them, we have no control over the physical outcome of following these instructions and can not be held accountable for any damage or injury resulting from following the advice given.
8. You agree that you will not post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar or otherwise offensive or in violation of any part of our Terms. You also agree not to post any content that is false and misleading or uses the website in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive. This includes physical items that you intend to advertise and sell.
9. You are required to have an active Paypal account in order to use this site, therefore the email address that you use to create your account, must be your Paypal email address. If you do not currently have a Paypal account, create one in minutes here. https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/account-selection
General Site Rules
Returning an Item
It’s important to have a return agreement with the seller before you ship an item back. This means you’ll want to ensure that you have the following:
We also recommend holding on to all records of return shipment (like tracking information or a postal receipt) in case further action is required.
Information provided or posted must not:
Here at Bewtsy, we believe privacy to be a primary feature of any website. This statement sets forth Bewtsy’s policy and describes the practices that we will follow with respect to the privacy of the information of users of this site. Should you have any questions about this policy or our practices, please send an email to email@example.com
What Personal Information We Collect
The information we collect from you is dependent on which features of the site you choose to use. For example, setting up an account requires more of your personal information than simply browsing the website. Personal information collected by us may include:
a. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. We may also contact individual shop owners to confidentially request more information about their shops or items listed on the Site, or to ensure compliance with our rules and applicable law.
b. Information provided by you. For example, when you register for information or initial account creation. Some of this information will be available for public display on the site, including but not limited to your username.
c. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
d. Details of transactions that you carry out through our website such as a shop name, billing and payment information (including billing address, telephone number, credit card information), a telephone number, and/or a physical postal address.
e. Details of your visits to our Website including, without limitation, traffic and location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
f. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Use of your information
Your information may be used by us in the following ways:
a. To facilitate a transaction for a product including disclosing information where a Buyer places an order.
b. to ensure that content from our Website is presented to you appropriately.
c. To provide you with any information that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
d. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered in to between you and us.
e. To allow you to participate in forum page discussions and any other interactive features on our Website.
f. To notify you about any changes to our Website or services offered by us that may or may not affect you specifically.
g. We may use your data or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone but only if you have consented to this.
h. We may contact you by email with information relevant to upcycling.
i. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to third parties, but we reserve the right to provide them with anonymous information about our users in general.
j. Your information may be used to supply you with advertised material deemed relevant and useful to you. You may choose not to receive such information.
We exercise great care to protect your personal information. This includes the use of firewalls, encryption, and intrusion detection. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, the sending of information via the internet is not always completely secure, therefore we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you choose to send us. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Protecting your own information
If you choose to create an account with Bewtsy, we recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. This extends to our blog pages also as we ask that you do not share any sensitive information. Also remember to sign out of your account once you are done. This is to ensure there is no unauthorised access to your shop or any of your personal information.
Affiliates and External links
You understand that we take our reputation seriously and only advertise third party products and services that we believe in. We may receive payment for the advertisement of these products and services.
Limitation of Liability
Using this website does not create any form of contract, partnership, agency, joint venture, franchise or employment between the user and Bewtsy. Bewtsy is not obliged to respond to any enquiries and reserves the right to require reasonable identification before following up with any enquiries.
You acknowledge and understand that Bewtsy does not inspect or handle /manufacture any items sold on the site. The items advertised and sold on this site are manufactured by the shop owners, therefore Bewtsy makes no claims regarding the legitimacy, safety or quality of said items. Any legal claim regarding any item purchased must be bought against the seller of the item.
By using this site, you release Bewtsy from any claims regarding any items bought and/or sold through this website.
Although we will try to advise with any disputes in relation to the buying and selling of items listed on this site, you understand that this site has no obligation to do so and any dispute is between the buyer and the seller of the item. We encourage users to resolve any disputes in a calm and fair manner. You release Bewtsy from any claims, demands and damages arising out of disputes with other users or parties.
This site allows for discussions and comments between its users. It is therefore possible that users may encounter materials that may be deemed offensive and inappropriate. Bewtsy is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of content posted by any user. You release us from all liability relating to that content.
By using our Website you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bewtsy from all liabilities, costs, expenses, losses, damage, penalties, legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) arising from any proceedings (legal or equitable) or claims brought or asserted against Bewtsy including, without limitation, in respect of untrue or misleading information, defamation or infringement of any third party intellectual property rights arising from any content posted by you to our Website and any use or misuse of our Website by you.
We reserve the right to handle our legal defense however we see fit, even if you are indemnifying us, in which case you agree to cooperate with us so we can execute our strategy.
You have the right to terminate your account with Bewtsy at any time, using your account settings. Terminating your account will not affect the availability of some of Your Content that you posted through any of our services prior to termination. Any outstanding bills or fees you owe, will still have to be payed.
We may terminate or suspend your account (and any related accounts) and your access to the site and its services at any time, for any reason, and without advanced notice.
You understand that you don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our Services thereafter.
An account is likely to be terminated or suspended for breaching our terms and conditions listed on this page. Bewtsy may refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
Accounts will be monitored regularly to ensure the security of the site is maintained. This will include regular checks of both shops and items to ensure they are both appropriate and active. Any account that is suspected of inactivity may be terminated.
You acknowledge and agree that much of the websites content is owned by us and therefore in accessing our Website, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use except where Bewtsy agrees otherwise.